ETC will party with the Davaoenos and tourists for a spectacular event that fuses high-energy muisc, art, dance, and paint. ETC Paintensity-Kadayawan 2016 will be one-of-a-kind colorful festival. From the famous Sinulog and Masskara street parties they will bring unlimited drinks, paint blasts, paint spraying installations and exceptional performances by top DJs featuring BadKiss, Martin Pulgar, Knoxville, and other renowed DJs in the Philippines to Davao.
In order for us to have a good time, please take note of the following:
- Strictly NO SMOKING. Our smoking areas are located near Vikings, and near RDU fronting SM Store entrance.
- For safety purposes, wearing of slippers and bringing of backpacks are not allowed.
- Dangerous and violent activities will not be tolerated. Offenders will be forced to leave the premises.
- Throw your garbage on the designated trash bins in the area. Recycling is highly encouraged.
- Professional video and photo camera (SLR with detachable lens)
- Big posters/banners/placards/signage
- Laser pens and pointersWeapons and/or any sharp objects
- Candles, fireworks and/or any kind of pyrotechnics
- Glass/pet bottles, cans, hard plastic containers, etc
- NO pets allowed
- Alcohol beverages and illegal drugs
- Large chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains, large metal belt buckles, food and drinks
- Chairs (any type)
For safety reasons, children, pregnant women and anyone with disability will NOT be allowed to enter. STRICTLY FOR 16 YEARS AND OLDER ONLY.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO ANYONE CARRYING PROHIBITED ITEMS OR DEEMED TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
Davao Digital Influencers is the official social media partner of ETC. For further details and updates, check out ETC on www.facebook.com/etctv and on Twitter and Instagram via @etc_channel. Don’t miss out on the fun at #etcpaintensity2016! See you there!