Pinoy Teens New Media is an Online Media Portal founded by 3 Filipino Teenagers in 2007. Back then, Pinoy Teens was just a small forum, aimed to connect teenagers local and abroad to communicate with each other.
It has since evolved into one of the more popular blogs in the Philippine blogosphere and had its most fruitful run through 2008 and 2009.
We had a handful of writers at any given time, ever since we accepted contributors to join our pack in 2009; but failed to excel when it mattered most in 2010 and early 2011.
Pinoy Teens New Media has been on a verge of change in the last two years (2011 & 2012) and hopes to regain its status as one of the stellar blogs of the Philippines with International recognition in line with our mission and vision below.
- To provide engaging content for our readers and followers.
- To abstain from writing untruthful content.
- To equip the youth with knowledge about social media and blogging.
- To be responsible media practitioners in our own fields, means and ways.
- To facilitate or cooperate in community service for people in need.
- To give the world a picture of the identity, potentials, and aspirations of today’s modern Filipino teen
- We at Pinoy Teens envision to become a trustworthy and reputable source for content on the internet.
- To be the source of education, entertainment and information for both our readers and communities we connect with.
- We see a future were all of us become producers of information, and catalysts of change.
- We also aim to become a household name not only in the Philippine blogosphere nor the blogosphere in general, but in the offline world as well.