It’s time to write a unscheduled post and get my thoughts out in the blogoshpere for the majority to read and have their inputs shared and discussed in the comment section later on.
If you are from Davao City, then you probably might have heard small bits about this issue; to favor everyone, especially people from afar, let’s get deeper into the details to make you understand better what I intend to deliver with this post. Well, it’s sort of a rant, but let’s see how it goes.
Back in late 2008, I’ve been kind to help someone migrate his BlogSpot blog into a fully polished and ready-to-post WordPress blog, with majority of the contents from his primer moved to the new blog with ease, using the WordPress Import feature. It wasn’t much, but for someone who is not knowledgeable about the software he’s using, it’s a big step forward. Moving on with that, we used to share tips and tricks along the road, analytics from both our websites and slowly but surely a little rivalry grew, I wonder though if that particular person has ever matched this blog alone and how he has become such a big head he is right now.
When our websites peaked back in May (here’s his update, and here is mine, should I be insecure about his blog? HUH?), he has been looking for refuge under a new host and got hosted by a kind blogger who offered hosting at no cost, and uh, as well as no strings attached. His website, as he claims continued to boom and had a lot of traffic spikes since he has been complaining about the downtime of his website. And even engages into verbal assaults, might they not directly refer to anyone specific.
He had a problem all throughout the moment the said blogger got involved into a controversy, about a Ateneo de Davao article in which he criticized an event he hasn’t even attended. That’s lame. But he wouldn’t leave it by that problem alone, but continues arguing about a few nonsense issues he could have just shut up about, just like Batang Yagit complaint about the latter post of his regarding the school event.
The blogger I’m gossiping about about when crazy days after the incident when high-profiled Winston plurked him to shut up, and just a day or two after the incident on a Harry Potter plurk of his. Crazy in words, in thoughts, and yeah, in deeds as well. I was just there watching, staying tuned and observing the whole scenario to go on, until I got involved into the mess and just had to publish this.
- Blogger X told some high-classed Blogger statements like these:
- Blah blah blah give me 14 days to migrate, no need to reply.
- Change the name servers of my domain, tell me when you’re done (note, there’s no please or anything; note also that he’s such a awesome blogger who says that I’m insecure about him but he doesn’t even know anything about name servers *now he knows because he pointed his domain somewhere else, wow*)
- BunsoiMagazine.com is down. Bugo man gud ka na pagka tao gud. You know who you are. BOBO. (I responded here, and also Princess did, I know you don’t mean me on that)
- People who can’t appreciate Harry Potter are Bobo? OMG, now this is a big one, Twilight Fanatics show yourself!
- He thinks I’m insecure about him, give me 3 reasons why I should be? I’ll give you six why I wouldn’t
- Most Commented Post is 800 (here) (followed by posts with 300, 200, and a few 100+ commented posts)
- Most Traffic on a single day is almost more than he had in a year (here)
- AdSense Money earnings last May-June is more than he earned in total (here)
- I can get myself hosting under my ass without begging people for help
- I know how to migrate a blog from whatever to WordPress (do I need to know vice versa? why should I?)
- I taught you. (here)
- *BONUS* I’m happy with my blogging, not because I’m earning but because I’m helping people out.
Please dear crazy blogger, wake up. I don’t think that there’s anyone who would be insecure about you, yes, I mean anyone. Probably insecure in a sense having you around, because you could do something crazy.
That’s sad. Why is he competing O_O blogging should be done because of passion!
if you call it competition . .dba kevs? PEACE -i’m collecting some courage to open up something I should have done before!
I really like your first five words :p
What would that be? Let me know, leave me an offline message.
I prefer not.I don’t want to and my alter egos would have two hemorrhages apiece if I told you anything about that helluva goddamn imbroglio we had had all before and all and blah blah blah. .
why such rift? leave it alone and move on.. there’s many blogging things to do.. hehehe…
ako pala crazy man din ako.. heheheh…
Hmmm, in other words, wala’ng utang na loob.
I wonder what is going on the mind of this sick kid. From what I have observed I thought this guy to be nice and easy to be with, but it ain’t be. Good luck to him and his ubber blogging career, as he knows very much about it. Based on the name server issue, you know.
At pumatol ka rin sa pangit na yan? He’s so insecure, it’s all so obvious already.
Hi Kevin, it’s me again. Your higher year Atenean. It’s sad to know that you and pat are like fighting each other.
I’m not taking sides here.
I knew Patrick have been trying to change when he joined the Atenews team, despite what he did for our school events.
We all knew that every people is different. Some liked to compete, some don’t. There are people who accepts the challenge even though he/she or the opponent is obviously no challenge at all.
Why don’t we all try to be humble and calm? and make bloggers unite instead of the other way. People Change! Even if it’s too late! Accept it.
I have something to tell you. I don’t know if this actually fit’s, but I’d like to share it. And here it goes:
“Before you point your fingers to someone else, make sure your’s are clean.” -idk lol 😉
*fit 😀 Atenews still accepted him even if he scrutinizes school events. Be someone like the people in Atenews.
Dawat dawaton nalang jud na ninyo iyang maot na batasan.Ana jud na siya ang batasan dili makaon sa iro.
I think I know this guy.. I’m keeping my mouth shut.
By I can refer you to this URL, http://www.beincent.uni.cc/archives/1316
Read and enjoy.