Internet Shops cater to a huge audience from young and old, people who play games, and those casual surfers who spend time on Facebook or other Social Networking Sites. Internet Shops cater not only to the gamers and casual surfers, but most importantly to students as well.
Who hasn’t tried researching and writing your term paper at the internet cafe? Who – among the present youth – hasn’t scraped stuff off from Wikipedia for their assignments? I’m sure most of us did at some point in our lives. Trust me, I know how inconvenient it can be.
I find it hard to pace myself in the middle of a pack of gamers playing DotA and yelling all the time while I’m trying to finish my homework or term papers. Some Internet Cafes have such a bad connection that loading the wanted page might take years. It’s also quite difficult to refrain myself from joining my friends who are playing while I’m trying to be a good student.
Those are just a few of the issues you’ll face when you connect to the internet at an Internet Cafe. There’s more to come:
- Some Internet Cafes are smelly.
- Some Internet Cafes have just an unpleasant feel to it – either they’re too crowded or at worst, have no air conditioning AND are too crowded.
- You’ll often get reprimanded for coming home late – even though you were just doing your homework.
- Outdated Computer Systems can make you very inefficient
- Accessing emails and social networks at public places can lead to severe privacy issues if you not log out, or if a key logger is active.
- You often end up going home late – during hours when it’s not quite safe – because you spent so much time at the Internet Cafe.
Of course these points may vary a lot – but most of the time, that’s the case. Unless you head to the more sophisticated but more expensive Internet Cafes with rates from 20PHP/hour to 30PHP/hour.
Good news – you can go much cheaper than that!
myBRO – Wireless Home Broadband
“Dito tayo @ Home” the world wide web is best experienced from home! Being a broadband user for over 4 years now, I tell you, I’ve saved a lot of money. I don’t need to frequent Internet Cafes anymore for my homework, and I have all my files privately secured on my laptop at home.
You don’t have to worry about any of the above noted points, nor do you need to be cautious of the time you spend online fearing you might pay more money if you exceed the agreed time with the cashier. Why should you when you have unlimited internet access at home with myBro.
With a rate of as cheap as 26PHP/day you can have unlimited access from home and enjoy the internet absolutely worry-free (except for your parents reprimanding you to get off the web and sleep) at a reliable speed.
Avail of myBro – Wireless Home Broadband today!
The myBro service will be available for application at any Smart Stores or PLDT Business Office nationwide, or through any accredited Smart or PLDT sales agents.
You may also call *1888 from your Smart cellphone for more information.