So, it’s been lately too much about Entertainment, huh. But let me get off the showbiz side of things and share a post of which idea is of my own. The new year is just a couple of hours away, a new year, a new start and a new me. A new start in a sense that I will try to adopt to new ideas, to new ways of living and the new blog that I will be creating as part of my study techniques. A new me, in a sense that these new years resolution will do some change in my personality and objectives to achieve in 2009. Here are those:
- Blog Less, read more..
- I haven’t really been actively reading other blogs that I would really love to read, especially lately, I’ve been too much into worries on what to blog about rather than reading the blogs of my friends and leaving a few sneak comments on them.
- Chat Less, plurk more..
- Plurk has slowly made itself to my daily tasks, I don’t know what makes it so addicting, but I’m really after to make it into the Nirvana Rank.
- Spend Less, earn more..
- My Advocacy to the adaption of giving away free things has realy cost me a lot of money but has served me no good in 2008. Where are all those people that I helped out now?
- Surf Less, study more..
- Just two more quarterly examinations to come, until I will go up the stage and march during my graduation this 12th of April, 2009. Finishing the year with flying colors is a must.
- Play Less PC, play more in reality..
- Dota, RF, and all the other games have really kept me away from the real thing, like basketball and soccer, and my physical appearance tells a story of its own.
- Sleep more, eat even more..
- Year 2009 should make me gain some weight, but not loose some, because I believe I’m too thin right now and loosing more would not be really that good.
- Love less, more serious..
- Alright, I don’t mind if I can only sneak one girlfriend this whole year 2009, for as long as I know that she is serious with me and that I am too.
These makes up my very short list of New Years Resolution that I have in my mind. What are your new years resolutions?
Loved this post! Will link and crosspost to one I'm working on now for ShapingYouth.org (media and marketing's impact on kids!) If any of you teens want to intern with us or write a piece expressing your POV on stuff, visit the site and ping me in the comments. We're all about using the power of media for positive change. Thanks for this authentic post (the adult-versions of 'teen talk' are quite lame in 'shoulds and coulds' mode…) Keep up the good work