It has since evolved into one of the more popular blogs in the Philippine blogosphere and had its most fruitful run through 2008 and 2009.
We had a handful of writers at any given time, ever since we accepted contributors to join our pack in 2009; but failed to excel when it mattered most in 2010 and early 2011.
Pinoy Teens New Media has been on a verge of change in the last two years (2011 & 2012) and hopes to regain its status as one of the stellar blogs of the Philippines with International recognition in line with our mission and vision below.
- To provide engaging content for our readers and followers.
- To abstain from writing untruthful content.
- To equip the youth with knowledge about social media and blogging.
- To be responsible media practitioners in our own fields, means and ways.
- To facilitate or cooperate in community service for people in need.
- To give the world a picture of the identity, potentials, and aspirations of today’s modern Filipino teen
- We at Pinoy Teens envision to become a trustworthy and reputable source for content on the internet.
- To be the source of education, entertainment and information for both our readers and communities we connect with.
- We see a future were all of us become producers of information, and catalysts of change.
- We also aim to become a household name not only in the Philippine blogosphere nor the blogosphere in general, but in the offline world as well.