The new Nokia Lumia 800 (Windows Phone) is coming exclusively to Globe Postpaid. Get the latest innovation brought to you by the Nokia-Microsoft partnership today with this unique smartphone.
Globe has agreed on an exclusive partnership with Nokia, making them the sole carrier in the Philippines to offer the Nokia Lumia 800 in their postpaid lineups. The best of all that, as we all know Globe for their trademark Postpaid plans as of late – you can enjoy your Globe (and your Nokia Lumia 800) just the way you want at the plan that suits you best.
Before that, let’s have a look at what the this Windows Phone from Nokia has in store for all of us:
* 3.7-inch, curved glass, AMOLED touch screen
* 8-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens
* Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
* Voice activated commands for calling, calendar, online search and text dictation
* Office 365 featuring seamless access to your email, calendar, contacts and documents
* Access to Windows Phone Marketplace for apps and Xbox LIVE games
* Internet Explorer 9 with HTML5 support, Bing web search
* SkyDrive storage and file sharing
* Nokia Drive and Maps software supported by GPS, A-GPS and Wi-Fi positioning
The cheapest way to get your hands on the Lumia 800 would be the 1499/month offering of Globe Postpaid, which comes bundled with Unlimited Mobile Browsing, and 1 Freebie from A-C & E of your choice.
The Nokia Lumia comes free at the 2499 plan and can be availed at a discount for plans cheaper than that. Like the Globe Unlisurf Combo Plan 999 I cited above which would tally up to a cost of 1499 pesos per month.
Preorders of this one of a kind Nokia-Windows Phone has been available since March 26, 2012. Don’t be left behind as this is surely one of those smartphones you just need to have!
Visit the official Globe website for more details and to apply for preorder today.