Hello there. Omg, this is like the second post I’ve written within the last 3 days. It’s an awesome statistic, when we consider that the most recent post of mine, save the one I posted 2 days ago, dates back to mid-June.
Anyways, I’m writing this new blog post because I’m somewhat obliged to follow suit being tagged by a (blogging) friend of mine, The Thunder Chick.
Before I get ahead of myself, I’d like to say thanks for the tag, Jaiza. It’s been such a long time since the last time that I have been involved in a blog chain game like this. 🙂
Let’s start now, shall we?
1) Thank the blog who nominated you.
2) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3) Answer questions the blogger has made for you.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers with below 200 followers to your own set of questions.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I’m coming fresh from a breakup; I was in a relationship for just a bit over a year.
- I love playing Pokémon; I start playing Pokemon all the way back when there were only 151 of them (and being legendary still meant a lot)
- I’ve been blogging since 2007; it’s only recently that I’m truly back into blogging again.
- I’m inspired by someone right now; however, I will not share with you who that person is just yet. I wonder if she’s gonna read this.
- I’m still a student; yes, even though I’m in my twenties, I’m still a student. I stopped schooling for a couple of years… so yeah. I’m looking forward to finish my studies ASAP though.
- I’m always hungry; I love to eat; please don’t give me fish to eat, though. Aside from that, I can devour virtually anything. Food trip tayo?
- I’m an introvert. It may seem like I’m outgoing, but deep inside, I’m really an introvert… and more often than not, a loner. It’s only on the web where I truly come alive (and become noisy).
- I like OPM music. In particular though, I like the songs performed by Sarah Geronimo and Erik Santos. IKR, baduy. Hahaha!
- I love watching movies in the cinemas. Whenever my spare money allows, I’d take the chance and watch a movie — only if it’s a good movie though. Movie trip tayo? :))
- I love dogs; we’ve had dogs at home before. We may not have any at the moment, but I’d be delighted to have a pet at home again.
- Last but not the least, I love to chat and text. I may have graduated sending group messages, but texting and chatting is still in for me! Who’s up for a quick chat/text? :))
1) Engineering or Architecture?
I’ll go with Architecture; the blogger who tagged me is taking this course, eh. :))
2) Beauty or Brains?
I’ll choose the latter; beauty fades over time, but intelligence is not so likely to fade. But seriously tho, beauty WITH brains is a turn on. Hahaha.
3) Channing Tatum or Jonah Hill?
Jonah. Can relate more to him. Channing Tatum is like Ubers sa good looks kung Pokemon Rankings ang basehan. Hahaha. While Jonah, specially in their movie, is much more relatable.
4) Fame or Intelligence?
Intelligence. Fame is just temporary, intelligence is not.
5) Chocolate or Strawberry?
Chocolate because even until now, I still drink Chuckie. Hahaha. Oh, and not to forget Kitkat, Snickers, Mars… I think you get the point. 🙂
6) Emma Stone or Mila Kunis?
Emma Stone. Amazing Spiderman. Period.
7) Day or Night?
Night. Philippines is too hot and unbearable during the day.
8) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. I’ve never been a fan of tea.
9) Samsung or Apple?
Apple. I’ve only had bad experiences with Samsung, while my Apple gadgets are working alright. 🙂
10) Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunset because like in the above mentioned one, I love the night.
11) What is the story behind your URL?
I started this website when I was still a high school student. 2007 pa ‘yun. Teen na teen pa ako. That’s why I decided to go with pinoyteens.net 🙂
Blog hop nalang muna ako. Hahabol ko ang mga itatag. :))