Earth Hour 2010. Show your care and sincerity about Mother Earth and the Environment, turn your lights off on March 27 at 8:30PM
Earth Hour is knocking on the door again. And we hope that you will take part in this years event. Everyone can contribute from the comfort of their home. If in case you have not supported this cause in the years before, or even if you did, this one is for all of you to take action.
When is Earth Hour 2010?
This year’s Earth Hour is scheduled for the 27th of March, 2010 at 8:30 in the evening. All you need to do is switch off all the lights in your home for one hour to show your contribution for the cause. Express your care and sincerity towards the environment and Mother Earth
Other Ways to Support Earth Hour
- Showing your support and adding yourself to our world map
- Adding Earth Hour widgets, logos and banners to your blog or website to help us spread the word
- Talking about Earth Hour in your social network by updating your Facebook status, grabbing a Twibbon, tweeting about your support, and more
- Get together with your friends and family, by hosting an Earth Hour party or holding your own candlelit affair
- Rally your local council or community group to run an Earth Hour event for your community
- Encourage your employer and workmates to take part in Earth Hour and make energy savings every day
- Make an Earth Hour Lantern as a symbol of hope for the future
- Be creative! Find a new way to mark Earth Hour and let us know all about it!
Interested to take part? Read more on the official Earth Hour Website