Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2012 consists of 5 movies from the 3 biggest players in the country, including two entries each from ABS CBN (Star Cinema) and GMA-7 (GMA Films) and a lone entry from TV5 (Mediaquest). All in all, Metro Manila Film Festival is 8 movies strong.
1. “Sisteraka” starring Vice Ganda and Kris Aquino
(Star Cinema in partnership with Viva Films)
2. “One More Try” starring Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, Dingdong Dantes and Zanjoe Marudo.
3. “Conyo Problems” starring Aljur Abrenica, Solenn Heussaff, Mikael Daez and Isabelle Daza.
4. “Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote and Me” starring Vic Sotto, Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. and Judy Ann Santos
(GMA Films in partnership with OctoArts, M-Zet, APT and Imus Productions)
5. “Mga Kuwento ni Lola Basyang” starring Zsa Zsa Padilla, Richard Gomez, Iza Calzado, Rufa Mae Quinto and Paolo Contis.
(TV5 in partnership with Unitel)
6. “Shake, Rattle and Roll 14″ starring Vhong Navarro, Dennis Trillo, Lovi Poe, Carla Abellana, Paulo Avelino.
7. “El Presidente” starring Nora Aunor, Cristine Reyes, Cesar Montano and ER Ejercito.
(Scenema Concept International)
8. “The Strangers” starring Julia Montes, Enrique Gil, and Enchong Dee.